Has anyone tried Hair, Skin and Nails Factor Supplement?

I've just saw a TV ads lately about the total beauty supplement for having glossy hair, strong nails and smooth, supple skin. The name of the product is Hair, Skin and Nails Factor. I would like to know if anyone here tried this before, and what's the result from you? I've just thinking if it will be fitted on me and to my 2 sisters. Thanks!

- Karen

Hi Karen,

I have not tried this but if some of our readers have, I hope they give you some input!

There are many products touting the same results for hair, skin and nails. The one you are talking about has Vitamins A, E, Calcium, fish oil, and more - all of which can help to keep hair, skin and nails in good condition. However, a really healthy diet and lots of fresh water will help even more. Perhaps together, you'll see the best results.

If you end up trying it, let us know how it goes!