Hey I am trying to concieve, I tried 3 times about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Now my Boobs are sore mainly at my nipples and I am not suppose to start until October 17th but I started tonight October 10 now I am barely bleeding and its redish/ brown.

Does this mean that I am Pregnant?

Hi anonymous, im also ttc and im not due till roughly the 27th oct and my boobs have been tingling for over a week now and my nipples are so sensitive to touch. Also I get slight cramps in my lower abdomen. A definit early preg sign is tingly boobs x

Thank you for visiting the EmpowHER community and sharing your question. Sore breasts and nipples are certainly a sign of early pregnancy-I hope you are pregnant!

If your spotting has a brown tinge, it could be implantation bleeding from a positive pregnancy. Here is a link that talks about implantation bleeding http://www.empowher.com/pregnancy/content/pregnancy-words-implantation-bleeding-what-it-and-it-normal

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Was this link helpful Anon?