hi, i had washed my panties ,my panties had dried , but the inner middel part was wet, i do not know the reason for it being wet still i wore it am scared now will iget pergnet

i had periods last month please help

Thanks for your post. I'm not a hundred percent sure of what your concern is. Sometimes the crotch part of underwear takes longer to dry but this would have nothing to do with pregnancy. You need to have had unprotected sex to risk pregnancy.

thhnaks for the reply, but as u see in my last post i had mentiond about my bf cumming on my brest u tols that ther was no risk i after that am scared , last month i got my periods , but this moth still not yet my periods so was worried hence i asked , is der any risk please do reply

We can't connect posts so you have to write everything on one post; then we know it's coming from you!

There is no risk of pregnancy from what you have said. For a pregnancy risk you have to have sex. I don't know why your underwear was yet - in future just put clean, dry underwear on. If you suspect some man may have placed sperm there, we would have no idea if this is true or not.

I think you're stressing yourself out too much; I'm pretty sure you're not pregnant but nobody can tell you for sure over the Internet.

thank u soo much susan , realy thabk u for ans me wit so much of patience , i got my preiods i was really stressed , thank u :)