Hi it's about my breast

By August 17, 2014 - 4:04am

Basically yesterday while walking, I've noticed water coming out. It's not milk. It's odourless. I did not feel any pain. It happened to me twice. I'm a bit scared. I have a 5 year old daughter. Please let me know if it's serious. Please advise.

Hello Tanima,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern. Breast discharge, when you are not breastfeeding, can be alarming. However, there is no need to panic. The cause could be hormonal or the result of irritation to your breast, such as a tight fitting bra.

When was the last time you had a breast examination with your physician? Consider scheduling an appointment. Based on your medical evaluation, your doctor will determine whether your nipple discharge is normal or abnormal.

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide