Hi1 I"m rose. 16 years old. I want to ask if there's a chance that a girl become pregnant? if the boy not inserted the penis inside the vagina but there is a fluid. and the girl experience to have a problem in bowel movements, loss weight.

By Anonymous January 7, 2012 - 5:23am

is it a sign of pregnancy? thanks for the reply. i need it asap. thanks

thank you. few more question. how about the girl experience to have problem in bowel movements? and loss of weight. i"m experiencing it now and I'm so scared about it.

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your question. From your explanation, I do not think you have a chance of pregnancy. Sperm must enter the vagina and that is how you become pregnant. Please review this information for further details http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors.

Hope this helps.