Is homeopathy good for seasonal allergies?

By June 30, 2014 - 10:21am

My son has developed seasonal allergy that kicks in every year around start of summer. Doctor has prescribed preventive medications but they only help to a minimal extent. I recently read that homeopathy medicines are better at treating allergies. Is it true?

Hi Ali

Thanks for your post - my son also reacts to seasonal allergens too. 

It's hard to say if homeopathic methods are better - that will depend on the person and their reactions to the methods they try. 

But they do work for some people - here is an great reference page from EmpowHER listing homeopathic remedies: 

and some people have had great success with acupuncture, especially for sinus conditions. 

I wrote an article  few months back on how to help with allergies from a practical point of view - what and when to avoid allergens - it might help with your son and his day to day activities. 

I hope all this information helps - allergies are no fun. 

Holistic Health

Holistic Health Guide