how come i last too long to come when im making love with my boyf its thats normal on a girl or not?

By April 30, 2010 - 4:44pm

well the thing is that i last too long to come when im having sex with my partner..can u give me your answer..thanz..

Dear ct

There is no real 'normal' when it comes to these things. In fact, it's not very likely that two people climax together and women certainly need a lot more attention in that area.

Make sure your boyfriend is allowing plenty of foreplay (on his part) and taking his time. Sex does not have to be rushed. Are you engaging in lots of foreplay?

Female Sexual Dysfunction

Female Sexual Dysfunction Guide