How fast does Thyroid Cancer come on?

For about a month and a half, my neck and ears have hurt occasionally. About a week ago, I noticed what looks like a Goiter is beginning. I have also had a cough, mainly at night and I attributed it to Allergies. I am scared to death that it could be Cancer What should I do?

A goiter is often caused by an iodine deficiency but is a general name for a growth in the thyroid. Lumps in the body can grow quite quickly or over a period of time.

Any kind of growth needs to be seen immediately by a doctor. It may turn out to be nothing serious but needs investigating. Please schedule an appoitment as soon as possible.

Please keep us updated!