how long after a misscriage should i bleed?

i had a misscariage on january 10 2012 and there is still some light bleeding,should that still be happening?i did not have a d&c

Thank you for your question and we're very sorry to hear about your miscarriage.

Bleeding can take up to two weeks to stop.

I hope you have plenty of support at home and are coping as best you can.  

Hi my name is breanne I went in labor when I was 4months pregnant I have 4polyps on my cervical..I was told polyps don't caused you too have a miscarriage is that true? Should I have the polyps removed before trying again? And one more question after I had my period when should I start trying again?

Miscarriage Guide