Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

ask: How long does CTS takes to develop?

I was diagnosted with CTS 30 days after I retired the military. I never complaint about it during my career, therefore there is no military records of having CTS while in the military. Now I have to prove to VA that my CTS is related to the Army. So, all I have left is to get a professional opinion as to how long does it takes to develop CTS since it was discovered on me 30 days after retiment, therefore it had to be develop then.

Can you clarify what you mean by CTS? Is it Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?