I am really skinny, and i need to put on weight ... how ?

By Anonymous January 24, 2012 - 10:13am

im really skinny, and everybody is calling me anorexic. i really need to put on weight, but i dont want muscle, i want fat. I know its something stupid, but im really really tall and sometimes i just wanna change body shapes. ihave no curves or anything. H E L P !
LOL ; i eat alott of junk but it doesnt help, my mum tells me im gunna ruin my heart by eating all this junk.
im 13 by the way
Please Help Me ..
From Malaika x

Hi Malaika!

Thanks for contacting EmpowHER!

EmpowHER is a website for girls and women over the age of 14. Girls under the age of 14 need to talk to their parents and possibly be seen by their pediatricians.

Please talk to your mom about this and we wish you the best!

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide