I had my tubes tied for about a year but I have missed a period and have had two faint but positive tests and one negitive. Can I really be pregnant?

I am 27 days late and I have taken three pregnancy tests. Two of them had a faint positive but one was a definite negative result. What am I supposed to do and is it really possible to be pregnant? If so, is there a possibility that I would be able to have the baby? Thank you in advance for your response!

It's rare to get pregnant after a tubal but it can happen - sperm can somehow get through the tied tubes. And yes, you could go on to have the baby but with a pregnancy and tubal, there is also a risk of an ectopic pregnancy that needs immediate attention.

Since you have had two faint but positive tests and you are a month late, you really need to be seen by a doctor for further testing.