I had sex after 13 days of menstrual cycle... now the menstrual cycle has stopped .... can u plz give me some attention of pregnancy symptoms general

By June 26, 2016 - 10:26pm

Hi Shazi004

Usually the first sign of pregnacy is a missed period. Since you had sex at what is usually a fertile time for women and you now are missing your period, you need to test for pregnancy.

Other signs include breast tenderness, needing to urinate more and tiredness. But a pregnancy test is the only way to know for sure - they are there for that reason, to avoid all the guessing. A test should be accurate by now so I strongly suggest you take one.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/pregnancy/content/first-signs-pregnancy

I had one and now pregnant