I had unprotected sex on 24th day of my menstral circle in which i had blood stain immediately after the sex till the next 2days,pls can it leads to pregnancy?

By March 25, 2014 - 9:04am

Susan tanx so much for ur comment the reason why am askn this is bcos i did my period on 11th-13th of july 2013&started having unprotectedsex with my bf frm 16th of july-1st of august but mistakenly had unprotectedsex with my exbf on 3rd of august which i had light blood with cramps immediately after the sex for 2days,as at 23rd of sept i went for scan which confirms that am 7wks pregnant,pls help me out am scared cos i dont know who will be my baby father.plsssss

HERWriter Guide (reply to Funmec)

Hi funmec

So you are pregnant? Why didn't you say that in the first post? 

Since you had sex up to August 1st with one man and sex with the second on August 3rd, that's too close together to even hazard a guess I'm afraid.

You will need to have a DNA test done to know for sure. 

Good luck and have a safe pregnancy!

Hi Funmec

There is no real safe time to have unprotected sex but you had it in the fourth week which is probably the "safest" week of all so your odds of being pregnant are low. 

Bleeding after sex can be due to lack of lubricant or it can bring on a period that is due - this is likely the case with you. 

Did you only have two days of bleeding and nothing else or does it look like the bleeding is turning into your period?