I have 2 red spots on my tongue < what can cause this?

By Anonymous December 9, 2011 - 12:13pm

You didn't give us much information. How big are these spots and how long have you had them? Are they painful or painless?

People do get red spots on their tongues. They are often called "blood bumps" and can be caused by a person feeling rundown/low immune system, or after an infection. You may also be lacking in vitamins.

Has any of the above been the case with you?

Make sure your diet is healthy and that you are taking care of yourself and taking supplements.

If the spots are not got within a week, see a doctor, especially if you are a smoker.

I hope this helps and thank you for writing!

Skin Tags

Skin Tags Guide