I have been dianosed with A-Fib, I have a very rapid heartbeat and low blood pressure.

I am having a hard time getting to see a heart specialist. My cardiologist referred me but they can;t or won't see me for a month. Isn't that dangerous? I can't do much of anything with out getting breathless.

Are you currently taking any medications to control the atrial fibrillation and shortness of breath? What type of heart specialist are you waiting to see? Does your cardiologist feel that waiting one month is dangerous to your health?
Thank you for your question.

Atrial Fibrillation

Atrial Fibrillation Guide