Skin, Hair & Nails

Skin, Hair & Nails Guide

ask: I have a inflamed lump of skin right at the top of my ars Craic

I though it was from wearn a tong but I was washing myself n felt this lump. Iv been wrkn a lot latly in hot wetr n sweat a lot my vagina does be itchy aswel. I have had sex in a yr n a half so I knw it's not sexual transmitted . Help me I'm worried

Anonymous

I have read your post.I found that your post is really mind blowing and very useful for human being Hair Transplant|

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  The lump might  be due to an infection or heat rash. You need to be examined by a doctor, so he can confirm what's causing the lump and itching. 

Daisy

When going out in the sun, what SPF do you put on?: