Nocturnal Leg Cramps

Nocturnal Leg Cramps Guide

ask: I have leg cramps that wake me up almost every night. I exercise regularly and eat right. I have tried a few things but with no success. Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has experienced the same thing and found a solution. Thank you. Melanie

By mimi477

You may be experiencing what is referred to as "nocturnal leg cramps", and EmpowHER has an entire page devoted to explaining the signs, symptoms and treatment options: Nocturnal Leg Cramps.

Please let us know if you need any additional information or have further questions. We are not here to diagnose, and I wanted to send this information to you, in order for you to determine if the listed symptoms match what you are experiencing, and if you have tried any of the suggested treatment options.