Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

i have a little lump in the fatty part of my boob at the top what could cause that

By Anonymous April 13, 2015 - 2:47pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

What fatty part do you mean, exactly? Do you mean the fatty tissue by your armpits? 

This is actual breast tissue so any lumps should be examined by a doctor to be on the safe side. 



April 13, 2015 - 3:47pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Breast Conditions

Get Email Updates

Breast Conditions Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!