Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

i have a son 12 yrs old long time been trying to have a next one...but so hard to get pregnant.should i be chlomiphene citrate?

By Anonymous March 15, 2013 - 8:05am
Rate This

please i need help and so desperate to have another baby..

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Thanks for your post.

If you have been trying for longer than a year (or 6 months if you are over 35) then you may need a medical intervention to assist you in getting pregnant.  This is something you need to discuss with your doctor as soon as possible, so that you can discuss all your options.



March 15, 2013 - 1:07pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Infertility / Fertility

Get Email Updates

Infertility / Fertility Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!