I m 39 yrs and I wanted a baby and became pregnant. 3 months back I was forced for miscarriage. Is there a chance for me to become pregnant again?

doc said the fetus heart beating stopped in 8 weeks and she says that could be bcz of my blood sugar count high. I was not diabetic before pregnancy but after pregnant I had little high in blood count and was taking insulin as adviced by doc and then blood sugar came down but still I lost my baby.
I m worried that I m nearing my 40's will I be able to get pregnant again.

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to read about your miscarriage.

It does get harder to get and stay pregnant once 40 looms but many women have babies at 40 or beyond.

Since time is of the essence you need to try every month for pregnancy, making sure you have sex in the days before and the day of ovulation. An ovulation kit can help with this. Having sex every other day from days 9 through 18 is a good idea. Remaining positive is important.

Thank you so much. Your positive words give me some kind of hope. All these years I was unable to get pregnant because my husbands testosterone was less and we were having difficulty to make love. Is there a way to get better !