i missed my period 2 month

Plz tell me what happen with me I am not doing sex in my life but I am masturbate .tell me masturbate is the reason for missed my period my period is 2 month late and still I am not getting my period what the reason plz tell me..

Thank you for writing to EmpowHER!

Masturbation has nothing to do with a woman's periods or her menstrual cycle. Masturbation is a normal, healthy part of life.

An absence of periods is called Amenorrhea. In nonpregnant women, amenorrhea may result from a variety of factors, including an existing medical condition, lifestyle, emotional distress, hormonal irregularity, or medication. Every effort should be made to determine the exact cause.

Anon, please talk to your doctor about your skipped periods.