I missed my period.today is 14th day of missed period. I want to knw whether i m pregnant or not?

By Anonymous December 24, 2015 - 2:22am

My last period date is 11th nov. N today is 24th dec. Yet not period come. I took 3 home pregnancy test. All r negative. I consult with my doct. They took urin test. But that is also negative. I m not feeling any symtoms of pregnancy. Only i m feeling tired n stomach pain is their ftom 6 days. What should i do. Help me

If you are not pregnant then there's not much you can do. You may be late due to feeling unwell or a hormonal change in your body. Your system will probably regulate itself soon.