I missed two pills in a row and had unprotected sex and i got my period ..will i be pregnant?

I started Yas in April and had my 1st period on May 15th. I missed 2 pills in a row and had unprotected sex and I got my period this morning. Does it mean I am pregnant or its just my regular period which is early?

Missing two pills in a row can be a bit tricky if you have had unprotected sex but it does sound like you simply got your period early and your cycle is now thrown out of whack. The alternative is that this is implantation bleeding (which means you are pregnant, or you are having a miscarriage; many women have thought they are having a period when it was actually a miscarriage early in the pregnancy).

But if it's a full on period (not light spotting) then likely it's your period. Make sure you don't miss more pills and that you stick to taking them around the same time every day so that you don't have a pregnancy scare. Those are no fun! And make sure you take a missed pill as soon as you remember (per your instructions) and use a condom as a back up.

For immediate peace of mind, you can always take a pregnancy test and you'll know in a minute or two. A digital one will say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" so you won't have to worry if you are seeing two lines or not.

More than likely you are fine, but stranger things have happened so take a test if you really think you may be pregnant or if your bleeding is merely light spotting. A heavy period would suggest that you are ok!

Will you give us an update?