i saw my period on July 11 had sex on the 24 had abdominal cramp 26 was supposed to see my period on August 4 but delayed till 6 and am a heavy flow but now the flow is light and at first brown but now very red instead of dark red. am i pregnant?

i saw my period on July 11, had sex July 24 i had some abdominal cramp on the july 26 but i was supposed to see my period on August 4 but delayed till August 6 but i normally have serious heavy flow but now the flow is very light and bright red after i had brown flow yesterday. am i pregnant?

Thank you for writing to EmpowHER!

A two day delay in your period is nothing to worry about. Sometimes our periods are consistent, sometimes they change. Even if your period is different this month, it still sounds perfectly normal. This indicates you are not pregnant. If you want to know if you are pregnant, you need to take a pregnancy test.

Hey Susan Cody, my case is just about the same. And I'm really stressed. My period is one day late. I have a 24 day cycle. I had unprotected sex for the first round but I am sure that he did not cum inside me. After he came, we used a condom. There was precum present. My last period started on 26th September. I was intimate on9th October afternoon, which was day14 of the cycle. Please advice me. I am stressed. I feel normal though. I have my usual breast soreness and vaginal dryness as my PMS. Nothing out of the normal.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Eskay98)

Hi Eskay98

One day late is not something to be concerned about. The body doesn't run like clockwork - give yourself another few days - then test for pregnancy if you haven't had your period yet.