I took atwood laxative and didnt no am pregnant...plz whats the effect on my baby

Am 7 weeks but ultrasound see nothing...but the home test is positive...plz wat happenin to me

Laxatives aren't recommended in pregnancy but that doesn't mean one dosage will end a pregnancy.

A false positive is very rare, if even possible but if your scan is showing nothing then you can't be pregnant. Did the clinic do a pregnancy test for you? Have you experienced any bleeding? My advice is to take another test (digital, so it's very clear) and see what the result is.

As always, call your doctor with your concerns.

Miscarriage

Miscarriage Guide