Pregnancy Guide

ask: I want to know my fertile days can I figure it out one own ?

Hello
My husband and I are trying not to conceive just yet but we are sexually active and both of us agree that birth control is not one of our option due to my past I've had several uterus problems quists and things like that ... So just for arguments sake I want to know where I'm more and less probe to get pregnant .. I start my period the twelfth of every month but for some reason this month I got it the 1st and this week I spotted so could that be a sign of pregnancy ?
Thanks do much for your help

You have a greater chance of getting pregnant from unprotected vaginal intercourse during the 6 days of your menstrual cycle before ovulation. Ovulation occurs when an egg is released from an ovary. However, ovulation is not easy to predict. Theoretically, this happens 14 days before the start of a period. But for many women, the length of a menstrual cycle varies month by month. Though you are less likely to get pregnant from unprotected vaginal intercourse a day or two after ovulation, it is still possible.

Here is the link to the Ovulation Calculator offered on the website, babycenter.com: http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator

If your October period is late beyond one week, test for pregnancy.

Best of Luck,

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :