I was 43 days with out a sign of my period then I had a very sharp pain in my lower stomach I begin to bleed was pregnant

I would like to know if I wa pregnant

Hi Lauren

Unfortunately we cannot tell you if you were, in fact, pregnant or not.

However, you may have been and you may have had a miscarriage. Alternatively, you may have just had a really heavy period.

A few questions for you Lauren - were you having unprotected sex? Do you think it was possible for you to have been pregnant? If you were (approximately) 15 days late for your period, did you not take a test?

Also, when did this happen? It may not be too late to see a doctor and possibly get a confirmation of what this 'period' actually was.

Will you update us, Lauren? We'd love to help you more.