I was disvirgin, but not bleeding

By Anonymous April 21, 2011 - 5:26am

I was disvirgin three days ago, but i did not bleed at all and i feel pains all over my vaginal, my vaginal still seems tight like before because one finger can not go inside easily. Pls i'm i still going to feel pains if i have sex again. Because i did not feel any enjoyment in the first time.

Thank you for finding EmpowHER. Speaking from experience, it is not uncommon for a woman to not enjoy her first time. It can be uncomfortable, and scary. However, if you love your partner, and you feel safe in engaging in sexual activity with your partner, it can become more enjoyable.
From what I have heard, it also is not uncommon to not have bleeding the first time you have sexual intercourse. Not everyone bleeds. What kind of pains are you feeling in your vagina? Was there too much friction? If the pain is excessive, you may want to call your doctor to get checked out. Especially now that you have been sexually active it may be a good idea to visit with a doctor for a reproductive health checkup. I know most gynecological doctors want to see you when you are (a) sexually active, (b) if you are 16 and haven't gotten your period yet, or (c) by the time you are 18 if not sexually active.
Also, if you have any additional questions, please let us know.
Take care,

Anonymous (reply to Christine Jeffries)

i was dis virgin at the age of 26. but i loose much blood. i bleed for 24 hours and da pain was too much. even scared to have sex age what should i do cause am in West Africa