i worry for her future

By October 5, 2011 - 8:39am

hello. today me and my gf was fooling around. we are getting real high when we kiss and hug. and i inserted to her V for like 4 time. but before insert, she did a blow job for me. i was wondering will she get pregant by pre sprem after i went to toilet and with the blowjob she done. as i concern for her future. i hope u will give me the ans asap as i hope this will calm me and her more. thankyou.

Hello Regret,

Having a period is a great sign of NO PREGNANCY. Congratulations...lesson learned and be sure to use condoms and also birth control methods if you continue to experiment with sex.

Happy days,

hello ! she finally have her period already =) so this mean she wont be pregnant right? comfirm?

so can i ask. cause we have sex on the 5th of this month and last month, she start her period during the 5th and lasted till 9th. so this month 5th is consider as her end of ovalation period? as in did me and her have sex during her end of ovalation period? and what are the chance of getting pregnant? if these few days she undergo period normally, does this mean that she is comfirm not pregnant? and can oral sex remove pre sperm? im really regreting for whatever i have done and i really hope this will just be a lesson. no accident. i pray these few nights that nothing will happen. so now if she have cramps as usual, does this mean that she is going to have her period soon? please help me. i really learnt my lesson already

HERWriter Guide (reply to regret)

Hi regret

Ovulation is generally in the middle of her cycle. If day 1 of her cycle is the first day of her period, then day 14 is the AVERAGE day of ovulation but it can be anywhere from day 10 to day 18+.

Oral sex does not necessarily remove sperm or pre-ejaculate.

You seem to have had sex at a pretty "safe" time although remember that no time is completely safe.

If you are concerned, make sure she takes a pregnancy test so you can both stop worrying! And yes, her cramping may indicate that she can expect her period soon.

Good luck and keep us posted!

okay ! really thank you for telling me all these, really make me feel loads better. however i wont feel completely secure until her period come. yesterday she told me that her cramps are becomeing more longer and more pain, and it happen at the left side, and her body is warm, feel bit giddy and tired. i ask if these is normal, she told me yes cause she belong to those irregular period. as in will late. does all these mean that her period is coming soon? cause i tried to read up, the more i read the more im confuse, they say that preg also will tired, body feel hot, headach, so i tend to mixed up. can you please explain to me. thank you. i really hope her period will come soon. i really learnt my mistake already. both me and her promised that we will not do this kind of mistake anymore already. i really dont know why there are so many people so daring to have sex over and over again. compare to my case, one time already scare the death of me already.

Hi regret

Anytime you have the kind of sexual contact you had, you are both risking pregnancy. Make sure you use a condom anytime you put her penis inside her or near her genital region.

There is no point in worrying for her future yet having unprotected sex with her - to be responsible, you must use protection! You also have your own future to worry about since you will also be deeply impacted by her pregnancy if you become a father. It's not just the girl's future that is at stake here!