Anxiety

Anxiety Guide

ask: Iam going crazy

Iam 48yrs old. I had a full hysterectomy in January, I take 2mg of Estradoil but since then Ive developed severe anxiety and panic attacks, I can't hold a job, I feel so worthless and I have no energy to do anything... my days are filled with emptyness, panic and paranoia and Ive developed a paranoia about my relationship and Iam losing my man. I have had bouts of forgetting things, or not remembering that I just did something... Ive sought help in my community but with no job and no insurance Iam basically screwed. I feel like I am a waste of air, I am not contributing to my relationship and I dont know who I am anymore... this is my last hope.
Sincerely,
Janine

Hi Janine,
I am glad you found EmpowHER, and I hope we can help!

Severe anxiety and panic attacks can be treated successfully, and you have several options:
1. Please call your doctor and tell him/her about your severe side effects to your prescription. Your doctor can offer other treatment options with less side effects and/or can offer other treatments to help you with your anxiety and panic attacks
2. Please talk to your doctor about a referral to Psychologist, who can help you treat your severe anxiety and panic attacks. Many Psychologists work on a sliding-scale or have different payment options so that they are accessible and you can find the help you need.

Take care, and please let us know what your doctor recommends (we can help research terms or treatment options if you have additional questions!). You deserve to feel good about yourself, not live with severe anxiety and feel that you can have successful jobs and relationships in your life. You can absolutely get help and treatment...just make a phone call and find local resources to help you financially get the help you need!

What Do You Do To Focus?: