if am pergarnt or not

Am 3 days have not get my period yet I took test early said was not I still think am pergarnt I have been going the bathroom a lot too

Going to the bathroom a lot can be a sign of stress while waiting for your period. If a test was negative and you took it correctly, then chances are that you are not pregnant. 

If you have been having unprotected sex, then wait a few more days and if your period is not here yet, retest. 

However, going by the first test, it is unlikely you are pregnant. You may be late simply for no discernible reason or a change in body chemistry. 

Has this helped you, Anon?