I'm 56 and have painfull breast. Also been having some spotting. Got a lot of stress my fienca is on the liver doner list.

By February 28, 2012 - 10:29am

Hi Ginger Whaley

Thanks for contacting us!

Have you completed menopause? If you have not had a menstrual period for more than 12 months, then you should not be spotting blood and you need to consult a doctor about this. I don't know if your breast pain is connected but it may be. While stress can physically show itself in many ways, uterine or vaginal bleeding (whatever it is) is likely to have another cause.

Please make an appointment for an evaluation. Good luck to you and your fiance - we wish him the best.

Hello there Susan...
Thanks so much for sending me a e-mail.....We are praying for the best on a new liver....
I'm not the big fish to fry right now.....Just got to get him well and doing much better...
Ginger Whaley

Hi Ginger

I know your partner's health is very important to you but so is your own. Ignoring abnormal symptoms is never a good idea and a couple of simple tests could be all you need. Please don't put yourself on hold - without your good health, you may not be as able to help your partner. Please get a checkup. Making sure YOU are ok does not take away from his care and well-being.

Hello Susan,
We have a parenticis tomorrow morning he gets around 11 liters of fluid taken off...then it's back within 2 weeks..9th on the donor list been offered 2 new livers didn't work out for one reason or another...also has a small tumor in his liver. Had cimo on it...we find out on the 12th how that is doing...may need more cimo.
He still works so he can have good insurance. Had to have blood in the 80's due to bleeding in his belly. At that time the blood wasn't screaned real well...then later had a blood drive at work was told to see his doctor...found out he had hep c and that is how his liver got in the shape it's in now.....so sad...he has never done any drugs or drank.
For me I will fit a doctor visit in as soon as I can....
Thanks so much...

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide