I'm a guy, I'm in love, I'm in trouble

By January 14, 2011 - 11:01am

Yeah i know this is a womens site, but I need a womans's opinion. I'm a 14 year old Freshman, I made varsity wrestling, I'm the most athletic freshman, thanks to my brother and since I have a lot of family I sort of inherit there friends. I'm in love with this girl she knows it, a couple other people know it, but I don't know how to get her to like me. We've been friends for over a year and last year she found out I liked her but then I got suspended for something and when I came back she was dating my friend, there not together anymore but they're still friends and she always has some random guy hitting on her. please somebody just help me

Capt. Cannabis,
You can always keep trying.........

I asked her out during winterbreak but she had already started going out with another guy

Hi Capt Cannibis

You can't get a girl to like you if she's just not into you and probably prefers to be friends. But if you think she may be, then be respectful, make her laugh and feel her feel special (holding doors open, listening to her and don't show off or try to act too cool.)

You can't fake chemistry. Ask her out (skip the middleman). If she says no, then she doesn't like you in that way. If she agrees to a date, then you'll know! Bear in mind that if she is 14 too, she may not be ready to date, or allowed to date. Don't put any pressure on her.

Good luck to you and let us know how it goes!

Relationships & Family

Relationships & Family Guide