Pregnancy Guide

ask: im quite confused. help me. does missed period automatically mean im preg?

i think im irregular. last october, i am late by 15 days from my estimated cycle. my period goes insane from 30 to 35 to 31 to 45 to 41 and it goes on. im quite confused. me and my bf had been doing foreplay since sept. and i had my fair share of experiences with pregnancy scare and all. we had never done sexual intercourse, nor dry humping w/o clothes. its always fingering. and also dry humping w/ clothes. but somewhat im getting worried i dont know why. my period for feb is still not here. i experience lower abdomen cramps and some what sore breast but it lessen these past few days. i never had sex. never. just foreplay like fingering and dry humping. and also, he ensured me that he's always clean when it comes to fingering me. he never jacks off then fingers me immediately. thats why im really stressed out. ive been experiencing anxiety and stress, and also mood swings. i am so freaked out why am i late. is it because of stress? can illness like colds affect my period? am i pregnant? please reply.

-g.

Anonymous

You will never get pregnant from the foreplay that you are explaining so that should simply answer your question that you will not get pregnant. Your missing periods or irregular periods are very common in your teenaged years and well into your 20s. This is all common. Your symptoms also sound pre-menstrual. From my opinion, you should be safe. Good luck.

Missie

ii just need some advice and stuff and someone who'll talk me into my senses. i mean, we've been doing this fingering and dry humping for months, and i've always had my period. although its really hard to say when it would arrive, its always earlier than expected or later. im confused why its not here yet now. its made me think if pregnancy is possible without intercourse. im stressing out.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :