Im a virgin. Would I become pregnant if my boyfriend rubs his penis on my vagina ?

his penis actually touches my vagina .

Anonymous

Me and my bf had an oral sex. Then after that, he rubbed his penis on my outer labia. He said he didnt ejaculate but im scared of maybe he pre-ejacualated but he said no. But still i am scared. Is thete a possibility that i am pregnant?

Hello Anon

As long as he cleaned himself up properly beforehand, there would be no risk but don't allow him to engage in that activity again. The risk is very low but accidents can happen at any time and he needs to use a condom.

Anonymous

Hi,

I'm still a virgin and on the last day of my period until the morning after, we fooled around naked and there are instances when he rubs is penis hard on my vagina. But he does not cum in it. He just rubs and rubs it while it's very erect. Are there any chances of me getting pregnant?

This is not considered safe sex as there is a possibility that one day he may ejaculate without having time to move. But for now if there has never been ejaculation there should be no risk.

Anonymous

A few days ago, my bf played with my vulva but did not insert his finger inside. He was just on the inner labia. I touched his penis and spread my labia wider for him using the same hand. He said there wasnt any precum bc he'll feel it if there is like he always do. And the last time he actually ejaculated was very long ago. My vulva was really wet. Is it possible to be pregnant?

No, pregnancy is not possible. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

Anonymous

Im kay and im 17 me n my bf was fooling around and im a virgin so my hole was 2 tight and he couldnt fit it in so he just rubbed it around my vagina am i pregnant plz help im scared

Hi Kay!

First, I'm not sure if you mean he touches your vagina, which is the opening, or he touches your labia, which is the outside. It makes a difference.

To get pregnant, sperm have to be deposited in your vagina (the opening) and swim up to fertilize and egg. There are sperm in pre-ejaculatory fluid, so he does not have to ejaculate to produce sperm.

I suggest you use a method of contraception rather than playing a game of "how close can we go before it gets me pregnant." It isn't worth the risk and the worry. Buy some condoms or go to Planned Parenthood for education and other forms of birth control.

Take control of your sex life, and don't take unnecessary risks. It really is not worth it. Good luck and thanks for writing.

Anonymous

i need to add to this point that my periods got over a couple of days back and ejaculated in sense a little bit of sperm can u plz tell me i am really worred

Anonymous

i am a virgin and when me and my boyfriend was fooling around naked his sperm ejaculated on my vagina is there an chance tht i will get pregnant?i am really worried