Q: 

Im a virgin. Would I become pregnant if my boyfriend rubs his penis on my vagina ?

his penis actually touches my vagina .

Anonymous

Hi m 20 years old ndme n my bf had sex 2 month before...I means he rubbed his penise on my vagina but did not forced it inside n m virgin n we had oral sex n fingering too...but I m not having my periods from last 2 month often m getting cramp but not having periods...m I pregnant
.plzz help

Hello Anon

You have to take a pregnancy test - that is the only way you'll know if you are pregnant.

Anonymous

I want to have sex with my boyfriend but I don't want to be pregnant so other than condoms what pills I can use to stop pregnant or to neglect pregnancy . Kindly answer me .

Hello Anon

Why won't you use condoms? They are very effective and safe with no side effects.

You can go on the birth control pill if you wish or have an IUD inserted - there is also a birth control patch and injection/implant- talk to your doctor about your options and the risks and benefits of the various kinds of birth control.

Anonymous

Help im a virgib my bf put his tip in me but he did not cum on me and we did not have intercourse I have lower back pain and my period is the 21. Am I pregnant. Plz help

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

You're not a virgin if you had some kind of penetration but if there was absolutely no ejaculate then there is no risk. We can't say why you have back pain but it can't be pregnancy related.

Anonymous

Mam my boyfriend just rubbed his penis on my vagina but still i took unwanted 72.is there some problem

Anonymous

I'm a virgin,yesterday I and my boyfriend were rubbing genitals naked.He didn't ejaculate on me but I'm not sure if he had pre cum on my vagina.I had lower abdominal pain after I was with him,we didn't do intercourse. My period date is 5th and there are two days for it, will I get pregnant ?

Hello Anon

There's no risk of pregnancy from what you did and your abdominal pain could be from anything, including something you ate. Your period should be along soon.

hi ms. Susan Cody, can you please help me because i really am worried of this. So my boyfriend and i were making out and he rubbed his penis around/near my vagina. It didn't go inside me, and it lasted not more than 10 sec. would i get pregnant? he told me he didnt have any pre-cum but he wasnt sure. Please respond as soon as possible. I'd appreciate ur help very much. Thank You so much

Tags: