Q: 

Im a virgin. Would I become pregnant if my boyfriend rubs his penis on my vagina ?

his penis actually touches my vagina .

Anonymous

Hi, I'm really hoping to get a answer because I've been stressing about this a lot. Me and my girlfriend where messing around and we had oral sex and I rubbed my shaft on her vagina but did not ejaculate, she is 3 days late from her period, is there any way that the pre-cum could have affected this?

No I dont think so, because penis do not fit the vagina and no penetration of the hymen

Hello Anon
It's highly unlikely, but a pregnancy test would be accurate by now so she should take one. Use a condom if you don't want a pregnancy to occur.

Anonymous

I just wanna ask i rub my penis outside my girlfriend's v and i ejaculated outside of my girlfriend's v. Then my girlfriend pee and washed her v and put a few tissues on her v. Will my girlfriend get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi so my boyfriend Stick his Penis on My Vagina but he didnt Put it In, And Before he stuck it On the Outside Of my vagina He already pre Cummed So theres Only less pre cum on his penis when he rubbed It Up and down From my hole to my Clit, Will I get pregnant? oh and before He ejaculated He got his Penis And covered its head so that the sperm Wont go in me and he was 10 inches away from me so, will i still get pregnant with small amout of pre cum if ever there was

Anonymous

Hi, my bf inserted just the tip without a condom and i got my periods the next day, could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi, my girlfriend and I were messing around and I ended up masturbating; we cleaned it up with wet tissue then she used the shaft of my penis to pleasure her... Is there a chance that she'd get pregnant this way?

Anonymous

Hi, my boyfriend was rubbing his penis on my vagina but we both had underwear and pants on. I also was wearing a pad, can you get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi. Please help me. My boyfriend and i are 'messing around'. He rub his penis on my vagina and had a precum and he also ejaculated on my v. We are both wet. Is there a possibility to get pregnant? Im still a virgin and i missed 3 periods. Im worried.

Anonymous

Me and my bf were playing around and he ended up rubbing his penis on my vagina but he didn't go in. He was wet at the time. I am not a virgin, so can I get pregnant even tho he didn't penetrate me? I am very concerned because I'm too young.

Tags: