Im a virgin. Would I become pregnant if my boyfriend rubs his penis on my vagina ?

his penis actually touches my vagina .

Anonymous

Hi,
Please help me... i want to know if my gf could get pregnant from just rubbing my penis at her vagina i did not insert at all.i tried to push but it doesn't go in, so i keep rubbing. She said her vagina feels wet but i swear i did not cum. There might be a possibilty of precum but i did not have any ejaculation before. So her period is regular come on the 18th of march but this is the 28th of march alread (almost 2 weeks) and her period has not come yet. Is there any chance that she could get pregnant? And if no what factor might causes her period to not come yet?

Thanks for the help

Hello Anon

Your girlfriend needs to take a pregnancy test - accidents can happen and you are not practicing safe sexual behaviors.

She needs to take a test. If she is negative then she may have a hormonal imbalance that is causing the delay.

Anonymous

I m a virgin
We were naked and standing..
First of all.. I sucked his penis but he didn't ejaculated...
Then he rubbed his penis on my vagina still he didn't ejaculated. But I felt my vagina wet...
And then he masturbated in his hand and then he leave...
Are there chances for me getting pregnant....
We did this on 6 March...
My last period occured on 10 Feb and today is 12 march...
My periods haven't come till now...
Am I pregnant

Hello Anon

There doesn't seem much of a risk of pregnancy but a test can let you know for sure. We cannot predict pregnancies over the Internet.

Hello....my bf touched his penis to my vagina....v did not have any intercourse...He juz rubbed his penis...v did this on Jan 6th...my last period date was 20 Dec it's Feb 11 still no signs of periods...I would like to mention that my bf washed his penis b4 rubbing to my part to remove the semen if present....I did the test on pee stick on Feb 8 it's negative, I'm not pregnant .... but why my periods is late ????
Plz answer

Anonymous

If Im a virgin and my boyfriend cums on (not in) my vagina, is there a possibility that I can get pregnant? Please explain this to me. Im trying to make him understand.

Hello Anon

If sperm is deposited on the opening of a vagina, it can swim up to cause pregnancy. If he doesn't accept that, stop having sex with him. And insist on a condom every time you engage in this behavior even if he doesn't penetrate you.

Anonymous

Me and my bf had an oral sex. Then after that, he rubbed his penis on my outer labia. He said he didnt ejaculate but im scared of maybe he pre-ejacualated but he said no. But still i am scared. Is thete a possibility that i am pregnant?

Hello Anon

As long as he cleaned himself up properly beforehand, there would be no risk but don't allow him to engage in that activity again. The risk is very low but accidents can happen at any time and he needs to use a condom.

my bf and I have sex and it was my first he thrust his penis in my vagina was really really tight till it was burning but I didn't bleed or anything his penis went in couple minute after he wanted to ejaculate by the he supposed to take out his penis semen was already there and the rest of the semen goes on my clit and I rub it unto my vagina after that I began to ride when I started to feel something in my lower spine back like it's there his penis going then he said his penis touching on something that feel like a ball and something soft but i didn't feel any pain then he ejaculate again then we finish. after we were walking and holding hands my belly start to hurt me and I tell him I want to go home I have to run go in the bathroom because I need to pass my faeces after finish using the bathroom I exam my vagina it looked really small and closed up really tight I was trying to insert my finger but it was really tight and was burning so I leave it the next morning i wake up my left groin side was painful and my hips as the day go by both my left and right groin side was in pain I could hardly lift my feets up I was wondering if I was exercising when I was riding my bf dick so I tear s muscle or what but the pain cooling a bit down now. so I want you to tell me what could possible cause this pain in my groin side and what I was feeling in my lower when I was riding and what going to happen when I rub his semen over my vagina and also when he take out his penis and was going to put it in back my feets were trembling and there was a white semen thing on his penis that came from my vagina and he said I cum on his vagina and I feel like I want to pee while we were having sex and after we finish have sex I pee.