It Hurts

By April 2, 2016 - 11:31pm

Hi I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and I'm going through s lot of stuff for this and somethings bothering me the past couple of days which is from the right side of my thyroid up to my right ear I have really bad pain. I'm feeling very uncomfortable and depends what I'm eating I feel like I'm choking on it takes time until I thoroughly swallow it down. I'm really scared like this and it really hurts I don't know what to do. What do you think this means? Please let me know soon.

Hello welcome back,
An enlarged thyroid can cause difficultly in swallowing. If you are not already being treated for Hashimoto's thyroiditis, you need to speak with your doctor. Since it is affecting your ability to swallow, it makes treatment even more urgent.
Below I have pasted a link to a HER article that talks more about Hashimoto's thyroiditis, I highly suggest that you read it.

(reply to fchacon)

Thanks for letting me know. What do you mean by treatment more urgent? I am already in treatment by seeing a naturopathic doctor and for this reason I will speak with him tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know.

Thyroid Conditions