Is it normal for nipples to be bigger/full when it is cold or when taking a cold or warm bath?

I have noticed that my nipples become full/bigger/swollen when i feel cold or when i take a hot or cold bath. There is no pain and no liquid coming out from it. Does the coldness or hotness affect it? By the way my nipples does not stay full/bigger for a long time. It eventually goes to its normal state. Ex. When it is cold it gets bigger, but when I tuck my self on my blanket then feel warmer my nipples go back to its normal state. Should I be concerned? This is not the first time that I noticed it, i think it has been like this ever since (i think). I would just like to know if this is normal or is it only me who experience this. I hope you would answer me. Thank you in advance

This is perfectly normal. Nipples respond to heat and cold by getting bigger and smaller. Some women's nipples grow smaller and hard when cold, others react differently. This is the body's natural response to extra cold or warm conditions - and is normal.

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide