Is it possible to just have your period come late after being stressed out Ben if you're on birth control?

I had unprotected sex with someone a few days ago before I was due for my period and even on the pills for my period I start a day or two late. I've been taking birth control since last year and whenever I forget to take a pill I take it the next day. I'm freaking out and probably causing my period to come even later now ):

If you are on the pill, then you are protected from pregnancy (not disease). So pregnancy should not be an issue for you.