Ovarian Cysts

Ovarian Cysts Guide

Hi, I heard at my neurologist office they do acupuncture I was wondering how such thing works exactly? Do they use sharp pointy needles how does it work? I have ovarian cyst and I get in a lot of pain I was wondering if it be safe that I do acupuncture because of ovarian cyst? Please let me know.

Thank You,
Melissa

Hi Melissa

I have not heard of any dangers of acupuncture - in fact, it improves lives by helping in recovery from illness or accident as well as pain relief. 

It's up to you whether to do this or not. To learn about acupuncture and how it works, click here: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/acupuncture

Do you suffer from springtime allergies?: