Is it safe to have unprotected sex 3-4 days after my period?

By December 3, 2010 - 12:24pm

I ended my period on Tuesday and was just spotting on Wednesday as a sign that my period was going to end. Today is Friday, and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. He didn't cum inside me and I took Emergency Contraceptives right after. Am I safe?

Anonymous

Hi! I have an irregular period. My period usually comes on the 46th or even up to 60th day after the last one. Last Feb 16 was my last day of period and on the 19th my bf and I had an unprotected sex. Will I become preganant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

With such a long menstrual cycle, I would think three days after the end of your period was too early to be ovulating. So, I do not think you were at risk for becoming pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

is it possible to get pregnant we had a sex on the 4thday of my period, and he come in..?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No. It was not possible to become pregnant by having sex while you were still having your period.

Regards,

I had unprotected sex with my partner, but I didn't come inside her. Later we used condom. In one condom we noticed that there was leakage, but still while using condom I used to pull out while coming. All this happened on the day of her period due date I.e. 17 feb. Now her period has got delayed. Last year when we had sex first time, her period was delayed. Has she concieved?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Rom)

Hello Rom

We cannot predict pregnancies in a woman - she will need to take a pregnancy test - one would be accurate by now.

Today my period is 2 days late and 11 days ago i had unprotected sex but my boyfriend didn't ejaculate in but after the intercourse i spotted a little. What should i do? I was in a stress period lately and i started taking magnesium and vitamin D dosage of 10000 and drinking ginger and lemon could this affect my period?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Neither magnesium, Vitamin D or drinking ginger and lemon will have any effect on your period.

Stress can cause a delay.

If your period is late by more than seven days, consider taking a pregnancy test.

Regards,

Anonymous

hi I period started on the 17/02/17 and ended on the 20/02/17. on the 22/02/17, I and lover had unprotected sex, will I be pregnant

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Though having unprotected sex is risky, you had it on day 6 of your new menstrual cycle, which was probably too early for ovulation.

Regards,