Q: 

Is it safe to have unprotected sex 3-4 days after my period?

By December 3, 2010 - 12:24pm

I ended my period on Tuesday and was just spotting on Wednesday as a sign that my period was going to end. Today is Friday, and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. He didn't cum inside me and I took Emergency Contraceptives right after. Am I safe?

Anonymous

Hi, my gf started period on 7/4 and we had sex on 13/4 without condom on, but I'm pretty sure there are no ejaculation. She usually has a 27-30 days cycle, is there any risk of pregnancy?

Hello Anon

Unprotected sex is never safe so there is always a risk. Yours is likely low risk. Condoms.

Anonymous

My girlfriend had her menstruation on 24th feb and finished on 28 Feb and we had sex on 4th March can she get pregnant?

Yes, pregnancy is possible as you had it as a very good time when she may be fertile. If she doesn't get her next period when expected she can take a test.

Anonymous

I had sex 3 days after my period my period usually lasts about 6 days, i have bad stomach and bad back pain could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello My friend had a period on 2nd march and completed on 6th march .But on 9th march she gave me hand job and same time I inserted my finger in to her vagina . We are not sure I touched my sperm and I inserted my finger .So for safety she took pill on 10th march .but today is 16th March she didn't felt bleeding. So is it normal? can she get pregnant ?

Hello well normally when u take the plan b pill (day after pill) it makes ur period behind she will probably get it late that has happend to me not Exctaly how it happend to u but I took the pill and I was scared got my period 2weeks later than normal

Emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours and up to 90% effective if taken within 72 hours, so the risk is very small. It works by preventing ovulation and stopping a pregnancy from starting. It is not an abortion pill. It prevents a pregnancy, it does not end one. Side effects can include stomach aches, headaches, nausea and a general feeling of being unwell.

Symptoms usually start 2-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding or spotting. Not all women get symptoms. Some get many, or a few, or none. If a woman doesn’t get her next period within a week of it’s expected date, a pregnancy test may be necessary although the risk is very low. Periods can often be delayed or longer/shorter as a result of taking emergency contraception. They should get back to normal the next month.

Anonymous

Need help. Im taking dianne for almost 3 months already. It been 4 days since I take my new pack for this month however my husband come on me yesterday 4th day. Is that safe? Is their any chance for pregnancy?

Anonymous

Tags: