Q: 

Is it safe to have unprotected sex 3-4 days after my period?

By December 3, 2010 - 12:24pm

I ended my period on Tuesday and was just spotting on Wednesday as a sign that my period was going to end. Today is Friday, and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. He didn't cum inside me and I took Emergency Contraceptives right after. Am I safe?

Anonymous

Hello,
my first day of my period was June 29 and it was fully gone by July 5. I had sex on July 8. Can I be pregnant? my menstrual cycle varies from 28 to 30 days.

Anonymous

Hi...I had unprotected sex 1, 2 and 3 days after my period but my bf didn't ejaculated...and i used Levonorgestrol after the last time...my cycle is 27-28 days...and i see some brown discharge at middle of my cycle....can i get pregnant???

Anonymous

hi me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex just 3 or 4 days after my period can I get pregnant?

Hello Anon

There is a risk, yes, as sperm can stay alive in the body up to 5 days. A test will let you know if you don't get your period on time.

A good rule of thumb is that if you don't want to get pregnant, don't have unprotected sex at any time.

Anonymous

Hi, if I have sex 3 days after my period, can I get pregnant?

There is a risk if you have a very short menstrual cycle, like 22 days, as sperm can stay live in the body for up to 5 days.

The new menstrual cycle starts with the first day of your period. If your period lasts seven days, then four days after the end of your period is day 11. With a short, 22 day cycle, that is mid cycle and time for ovulation.

Anonymous

i had my period April 21, 2017 it ends on April 25, 2017. My bf and I had sex on April 26, 2017. Is it possible that i got pregnant?

Hello Anon

There is some small risk, it depends if you have a short cycle. A test will let you know if you don't get your period on time.

Anonymous

Hi, my gf started period on 7/4 and we had sex on 13/4 without condom on, but I'm pretty sure there are no ejaculation. She usually has a 27-30 days cycle, is there any risk of pregnancy?

Hello Anon

Unprotected sex is never safe so there is always a risk. Yours is likely low risk. Condoms.

Tags: