Is it safe to have unprotected sex 3-4 days after my period?

By December 3, 2010 - 12:24pm

I ended my period on Tuesday and was just spotting on Wednesday as a sign that my period was going to end. Today is Friday, and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. He didn't cum inside me and I took Emergency Contraceptives right after. Am I safe?

Anonymous

hi, i had my mens last jan.9 ,monday. on the 2nd day, its just a few,. then we had sex on friday or saturday(cant remember). is there a possibility i become pregnant ? thanks.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Was it protected sex? Are you on birth control? Did he wear a condom?
Did your last period start on January 9? Were you still having your period when you had sex?
How long is your menstrual cycle?

If you were still having a period flow when you had sex, there was no possibility of becoming pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

I got my period jan7 thru 11. On the I was still spotting. And I had unprotected sex on 15 of this month. Can I still get pregnant.

Hello Anon

Pregnancy is certainly possible. You can take a test as soon as you miss your period.

Anonymous

Hi!
Had my first period jan.7 to 9 (3days) had unprotected sex jan.9 and morning jan 10 but i pee with lil blood.
Just want to know if im safe or not?
Thanks. :)

Hello Anon

We can't say if you're safe but your risk is probably lower than if you were closer to mid-cycle.

Anonymous

Hi,
Been ttc.had my periods Nov29 and then Dec21, had unprotected sex Dec24 when the flow was already very light,though the light spottings ended on 26th. Is there a chance i might conceive? Can i take PT as early as now? My partner is out of town for work and won't be back by the end of the month. Hope to give him good news.

Hello Anon

A pregnancy test is accurate as soon as you miss your period or if a specific early test - then up to five days before. If you had sex during your period, your odds are very low; you need to have sex during ovulation.

Anonymous

Hi my name is fortune I had my cycle on December 27-2016 it was a 4days cycle and had sex with my bf on d 6day which is 3days after cycle one 2 jaunary 2017 its safe for me or can I get pregnant

Anonymous

Im on birthcontrol and I missed the third week of the cycle had my period for three days which I usually lasts for at least 6 days. Had unprotected sex on the fourth day which was the day after my period what are my chance of being pregnant and when should I test