Skin, Hair & Nails

Skin, Hair & Nails Guide

ask: Is it true that blondes have more fun?

My friend is a blonde, I’m brunette, she seems to have more fun than me. When we go out, she seems to get more attention than I do. Is it the hair attraction? Should my hair be lighter? Help!

I am a natural blonde and I have great fun! But no more fun than my darker friends! It's just a silly saying. 

Men (not all, but a significant number) do seem to favor blondes though which is why your friend may get more attention from men. It's only temporary though - if there isn't much personality behind the blonde, then attention can be fleeting !

No need to change, you are perfectly fine as you are, and any woman should want attention for who she is on the inside, not her hair color! Brunettes and red-heads are gorgeous! 

PS - More than 90% of blondes are really brunettes! 

When going out in the sun, what SPF do you put on?: