Ive been under alot of stress could this play a part in my headaches and lightheadiness?

my head has been hurting toward the back of my head and my neck also on the left side and the back of the neck, It feels like a strain in the back of my head and neck Ive been under alot of stress could you tell me what you think it is?

Welcome to EmpowHER and thanks for your question.  So sorry to hear this, Headaches can interfere with your daily life as well.  But yes, stress is one of the most common triggers of migraines and tension headaches.  certain chemicals in the brain are released to combat the situation (know as the "flight or fight" response). The release of these chemicals can provoke blood vessel changes that can cause migraine headaches.  But it's important to see your doctor, if the headaches persist and over the counter meds don't help.

Here's a link that can help.

Headache Guide