Kidney stone removal.

By November 4, 2011 - 10:52am

I am looking for a natural way to dissolve my kidney stones. I have have surgery, but also have MG, and am afraid to have more surgery - after my most recent, I ended up in CCU in Myasthenic Crisis. Suggestions?

Hi ChristyLC

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry you're dealing with this. It's also frightening to know that surgery could lead to further hospitalization.

Natural treatments to dissolve or pass kidney stones are varied. TLC has some ideas here: http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/family/home-remedies-for-kidney-stones2.htm

It's a good idea to check with your doctor before trying these but please let us know if they work,

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide