In love with a man who could care less if I died or live. My heart just keeps hurting.

By Anonymous April 9, 2012 - 11:11am

Time(no contact for 5mths. But he is one of my bosses). Was married earlier in life had 5great kids but never loved their dad. This was my 1st love and he is the worst man but the best man Ive ever known. Put 5yrs. Or so. Started to feel hate, rage,,heart turning hard. Biggest problem he erased me . Thanks for listening. Broken Rowz I

Thanks for your post.

Being in love with someone who doesn't love you back is an awful thing. If his kids are wonderful but don't love him and he's the worst (as well as the best) man you know, then something is very wrong.

He has removed you from his life. You absolutely have to move on without him. I think therapy can help with the hurt and lonliness you may feel. And it will also help you to gain an understanding as to why you would invest so much time in loving someone who never loved you. This can help make you a lot stronger and ensure it won't happen again.

Love can be hard and isn't as easy as we'd like to think. I hope you heal well and never look back. Get strong and stay strong.

Relationships & Family

Relationships & Family Guide