Low lying placenta and masterbation

Okay so here is my thing Im 5 and a half months pregnant and found out I have a low lying placenta I was told no sex and nothing inthe vagina and no heavy lifting. However Im dying to masterbate but anytime I masterbate I never insert anything in my vagina I just rub my area to orgasm and I never even take my panties off either because its easier for me to rub it with it on otherwise it becomes to wet and my hands slip all over the place..will it be safe to masterbate that way??

Orgasm mimics contractions so at the end of pregnancy, it has been said they can induce labor (who knows, for sure.)

So if these contractions via orgasm could trigger anything similar, it may not be a good thing.

But if insertion is the problem, then you should be ok.

It's best to mention it to your doctor.

Have a great pregnancy!