Lump inside the anal hole

By June 9, 2012 - 10:03am

I'm 26 year old female. I have noticed a small pea sized lump inside my anal opening. I feel it comes out while Stooling. Moreover , when I get up from the toilet seat it goes inside automatically else I put my finger to push it in. It is not painful at all. But I'm worried about it.
The next point is when i'm involved in sex also I feel it's coming out and i become very bothered :(
Please tell me what it is. Do I need to check with my doctor?

Hi empower,

It sounds like you have a hemorrhoid. Here is some more information on Hemorrhoids, what causes them, and how to treat them: http://www.empowher.com/condition/hemorrhoids/definition

Hope this helps!