Pregnancy Guide

ask: is this medicines side effect on my prioed?

By Simar Kaur

hi 24 oct my last prioed and 3 nov i had unprotected sex after one day took unwanted 72 and i had again prioed 8 nov but 24 nov my prioed was not come.
And i had again sex 4 dec and i take home pragnancy test that was negtive now i have prioed on 24 dec but this time my prioed light . This month i also took some
Health medicines my age 20 years old and my weight is 45 kg.

Simar Kaur

now i have prioed on 24 dec but this
time my prioed light . This month i also
took some
Health medicines my age 20 years old
and my weight is 45 kg

Dear Simar, 

Yes..if you took a morning after pill one of the most common side effects is a change in your period. If you have recently tested negative for pregnancy then please wait for your period to come. 

Good luck,

Rosa

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :