Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide

ask: my breast size is small. how to make it big in size

i have small breasts. please give some tips to get a normal atleast size 32 breast size.

jazzpollard

As you want to go for breast enhancement so you can go for taking some pills like perfect curves which is a good pill and contains all herbal ingredients...
Side-effects are not there as concerned....And its really effective...

Anonymous

hello mam, i want to ask u something
my breast size is 34 i wanted to reduse my breast how can i do that ? plz tip

dr. shristi (reply to Anonymous)

well there are certain exercise which will help you to increase size
but it will take time and you have to be patience.

(email removed by Moderator)

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to dr. shristi)

This is incorrect information.

Exercise will not make breasts bigger. However, some exercises that work the pectoral muscles underneath the breasts can help them to appear firmer.Breasts contain fatty tissue that cannot be increased with exercise.

Susan.

Anonymous

i am 19. My breast size is very small. For this any dress which i wear its not adjust for my body. I want big breast without plastic surgery. Please give me suggesion

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

As we have said before, there are few options besides surgery. Weight gain all over the body can increase breast size but that's not a safe way to go about it. Surgery will be your only option. Please don't believe that any kinds of creams or pills will make your breasts bigger - they won't.

~Susan

Anonymous

i am 19. My breast size is very small. For this any dress which i wear its not adjust for my body. I want big breast without plastic surgery. Please give me suggesion.

Your question has been answered above - I hope it helps you but without surgery or weight gain, breasts cannot be enlarged to a notable degree.

Dear Anon

There are no "tips" to give you on how to increase your breast size this much (it's your cup size that's increased - say from an A to a D, the 28 to 38 is the width of your back/chest and is the measurement of your frame - it does not indicate the size of your actual breasts) as surgery is really the only way to permanently enlarge breasts.

The only way to increase your breast size is to either gain weight (this doesn't always work and may not be healthy) or get surgical enhancements (breast implants). You would need to talk to a plastic surgeon about this and she can talk you through the procedure and tell you of the benefits and risks.

There are no "juices" or pills you can take that legitimately enlarge your breasts, and suction pumps are not effective, certainly not in the long term. Exercise does not work because there are no muscles in the breasts to work with.

To increase the size (at least outwardly) consider wearing a padded bra or inserts (often called chicken cutlets) that will push your breasts up and out. Choose clothes that accentuate the curves you already have!

But if you wish for a permanent enlargement of that magnitude, surgery would be your option. If you are of a small frame (and 28 would indicate you are a very petite person) then be realistic about the size of implants you decide upon, if surgery is what's right for you.

Does this information help you?

Anonymous

my brest size is28.so please give tips how cAN I DEVELOPE TO38

What Do You Think the Best Way to Screen for Early Detection of Breast Cancer is?: