Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide

ask: my breast size is small. how to make it big in size

i have small breasts. please give some tips to get a normal atleast size 32 breast size.

Anonymous

My brest size 28 please give tips to 38

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your breast size is measured by cup sizes like A, B, C, D etc.

The numbers you are using measure the width of your back/chest, not breasts. 

The only way to increase the size of your breasts is to gain weight or get breast enhancement surgery.

jazzpollard

As you want to go for breast enhancement so you can go for taking some pills like perfect curves which is a good pill and contains all herbal ingredients...
Side-effects are not there as concerned....And its really effective...

Anonymous

hello mam, i want to ask u something
my breast size is 34 i wanted to reduse my breast how can i do that ? plz tip

dr. shristi (reply to Anonymous)

well there are certain exercise which will help you to increase size
but it will take time and you have to be patience.

(email removed by Moderator)

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to dr. shristi)

This is incorrect information.

Exercise will not make breasts bigger. However, some exercises that work the pectoral muscles underneath the breasts can help them to appear firmer.Breasts contain fatty tissue that cannot be increased with exercise.

Susan.

Anonymous

i am 19. My breast size is very small. For this any dress which i wear its not adjust for my body. I want big breast without plastic surgery. Please give me suggesion

As we have said before, there are few options besides surgery. Weight gain all over the body can increase breast size but that's not a safe way to go about it. Surgery will be your only option. Please don't believe that any kinds of creams or pills will make your breasts bigger - they won't.

~Susan

Anonymous

i am 19. My breast size is very small. For this any dress which i wear its not adjust for my body. I want big breast without plastic surgery. Please give me suggesion.

Your question has been answered above - I hope it helps you but without surgery or weight gain, breasts cannot be enlarged to a notable degree.

What Do You Think the Best Way to Screen for Early Detection of Breast Cancer is?: