my feet get numbs

do you know if there is any healthy problem concerning my feet getting numbs I stand for a long time when I'm cooking I don't know if that is one of the problem, sometimes after I finish taking a bath at the end I get that feeling, my feet get numbs very often
Thank you in advance for your answer

Numb feet are usually that way due to poor circulation or nerve damage. 

Certainly standing on your feet for a long time can do this. 

Diabetes is also a possibilities - do you know if you are at risk for diabetes?

Anon, I think it's a good idea to talk to your doctor about this numbing so you can work on treatment. 

Will yo keep us posted?

Diabetes Guide